What Flavors Do You Want in the Jones 2011 Holiday Pack?

February 23rd, 2011 by | Filed under Jones Soda.

Holiday Pack

The poll is now closed. The four flavors chosen are: Candy Cane, Gingerbread, Pear Tree & Sugar Plum! Ballot Stuffing for Mele Kalikimaka not included. 8)

Tags: , , , ,

9 Responses to “What Flavors Do You Want in the Jones 2011 Holiday Pack?”

1. AKJ says:

What flavor is Mele Kalikimaka? Fruity? haha I know what it means but uh…what flavor is that? lol

2. jewjew says:

ew did anyone actually think about what candy cane flavoured soda would taste like before they voted for it.. .. go eat some breath mints and then drink pop… its gross

3. magoopaintrock says:

“Ballot Stuffing” sounds like a good flavor.

4. Tena Bowser says:

we want the halloween flavors back!

5. jenx says:

Whatever happened to Green Bean Casserole, Turkey & Gravy, and the like? The gross-out sodas were so much cooler…

6. ACM says:

Aww, I missed the poll and I am disappointed with the flavors chosen. I so much preferred the idea of a “Thanksgiving Dinner in soda”, like the holiday pack from a few years ago. That’s so much more fun. Gingerbread and Pear Tree flavors seem so pedestrian in comparison to Mashed Potatoes and Gravy or Roasted Turkey.

I guess I’ll pass on this year’s pack. It’s just too boring.

7. Stack says:

So when can we buy the holiday pack?! I do not see it listed to buy. Am I missing it?

I am so ready to buy one! Thank you for bringing it back. It has been missed dearly these past few years.

8. dee says:

eugh i could do without the candy cane one…it was not good =/

9. [...] and then manufactured the flavors that were the most popular.  The voting results can be see here on their website, where over 4000 votes were placed to determine the top 4 flavors for the 2011 [...]