Winter is Here!
JONES SODA WINTER SHIPPING INFO:
Shipping glass in the winter is never fun. However, at Jones we do our best to ensure your orders arrive in one piece. Here are a few things we are doing to help minimize the chance of a damage.
- Expect longer fulfillment and shipping times - we are monitoring the weather to help ensure your orders arrive in one piece.
- Hold off shipping orders when US in experiencing freezing temperatures - we will reach out to you.
- Have specially made boxes to help insulate the bottles during transit.
What happens if my order is damaged?
There's a couple different ways you could be notified about your order being damaged.
- UPS reported my order damaged, what are my next steps?
Please reach out to email@example.com with your order number and we will help you with next steps
- I received my order and some of the bottles aren't filled all the way or there's broken glass.
Please take pictures of the box and the bottles, how they were delivered, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. We will be able to offer you a refund or reshipment of your order.
- We will reach out to you directly if UPS notifies about your order being damaged. We should be able to offer a refund or reshipment for all damage orders.